When does Wolfsburg vs Paderborn kick off? Saturday 31st August, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Wolfsburg vs Paderborn being played? VOLKSWAGEN ARENA
What is the weather forecast for Wolfsburg vs Paderborn? Clear, 27c
What television channel is Wolfsburg vs Paderborn on? Some Bundesliga matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Wolfsburg vs Paderborn? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Wolfsburg vs Paderborn?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score when the teams last met? Paderborn 1-3 Wolfsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolfsburg continued their fine start to the season with a 3-0 win at Hertha BSC last Sunday, and the Wolves have not lost at the Volkswagen Arena since January.
- Josip Brekalo could replace summer signing Joao Victor on the left side of attack after coming on and scoring his second goal of the season at Hertha, but no other changes are likely.
- Paul-Georges Ntep and Felix Uduokhai have both departed on loan this week but coach Oliver Glasner has no fresh injury worries, with Paulo Otavio edging closer to full fitness.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Casteels; Knoche, Brooks, Guilavogui; William, Arnold, Schlager, Roussillon; Klaus, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Ginczek (Injured), Paulo Otavio (Injured)
- Paderborn failed to preserve an early lead at home to Freiburg last Saturday as they went down to a 3-1 defeat, meaning they have conceded three goals in each of their three competitive games this season.
- Goalkeeper Leopold Zingerle and centre-back Sebastian Schonlau remain the only injury concerns for coach Steffen Baumgart, but he will be hoping to have the pair back soon.
- Attacking midfielder Abdelhamid Sabiri signed from Huddersfield Town this week and adds to Baumgart's options on the bench, but the starting line-up is expected to be the same.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Huth; Drager, Strohdiek, Hunemeier, Collins; Cauly, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Antwi-Adjej; Michel, Mamba
Unavailable: Schonlau (Injured)
Doubtful: Zingerle (Injured)
Wolfsburg have started well under new boss Glasner and will be confident of continuing their run of good results and goals at home. The Wolves have scored 25 times in their last eight home league games, while Paderborn's first two matches of the season have produced a total of nine goals so this match should see both nets bulging.