When does Wolfsburg vs Hoffenheim kick off? Monday 23rd September, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Wolfsburg vs Hoffenheim being played? VOLKSWAGEN ARENA
What are the expected weather conditions for Wolfsburg vs Hoffenheim? Cloud, 19c
What TV channel is Wolfsburg vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wolfsburg vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolfsburg vs Hoffenheim?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolfsburg & Hoffenheim? Hoffenheim 1-4 Wolfsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolfsburg claimed a comfortable 3-1 win at home to Oleksandria in the Europa League on Thursday to maintain their unbeaten record in all competitions this season.
- John Brooks has been ruled out until after the next international break and Marcel Tisserand is a doubt after coming off injured on Thursday, so Jeffrey Bruma could make his first start for VfL since May 2018.
- Injuries to first-team regulars like goalkeeper Koen Casteels and midfielder Xaver Schlager mean that coach Oliver Glasner is unlikely to make many changes from the side that started on Thursday.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Pervan; Guilavogui, Tisserand, Knoche; William, Arnold, Gerhardt, Roussillon; Mehmedi, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Ginczek (Injured), Casteels (Injured), Schlager (Injured)
Doubtful: Tisserand (Injured), Paulo Otavio (Injured)
- Hoffenheim have made an underwhelming start to the season under new coach Alfred Schreuder, collecting just four points and failing to score in three of their four games.
- Wingers Steven Zuber and Philipp Ochs are not expected to return to training until next week, and the game will also come too soon for main striker Andrej Kramaric.
- Schreuder went with four at the back against Freiburg last Sunday but is expected to revert to a back three to match their opponents, with fit-again Benjamin Hubner likely to start.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Baumann; Posch, Hubner, Vogt; Kaderabek, Geiger, Rudy, Stafylidis; Bebou, Skov; Belfodil
Unavailable: Kramaric (Injured), Samassekou (Injured), Ochs (Injured), Zuber (Injured)
Hoffenheim are the joint-lowest scorers in the Bundesliga going into Matchday 5. Wolfsburg, in contrast, have two attackers in form in Weghorst and Brekalo, who have contributed five goals and three assists between them this season, so that greater cutting edge should see the Wolves through.