When does Wolfsburg vs Hertha kick off? Saturday 25th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Wolfsburg vs Hertha being played? VOLKSWAGEN ARENA
What TV channel is Wolfsburg vs Hertha on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wolfsburg vs Hertha in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolfsburg vs Hertha?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolfsburg & Hertha? Hertha 0-3 Wolfsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolfsburg were again guilty of not taking their chances in their 3-1 defeat at Koln last Saturday, and it is now just two wins in 11 league games for Glasner's side.
- Key duo Brooks and Guilavogui have shaken off knocks after missing training on Tuesday, so Glasner has no major personnel concerns.
- Steffen is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring against Koln but new signing Pongracic is not fit enough to be involved yet despite playing in a friendly last Sunday.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Casteels; Mbabu, Tisserand, Brooks, Roussillon; Guilavogui, Arnold, Schlager; Steffen, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Pongracic (Injured)
- Hertha BSC were roundly beaten 4-0 at home to Bayern Munich last Sunday as their four-match unbeaten run came to an end.
- Boyata is suspended after collecting his fifth yellow card of the campaign so either Rekik or Stark, who missed the Bayern game through illness, will partner Torunarigha in the centre of defence.
- Leckie also missed the last game with a stomach bug but is back in training, but the trip is likely to come too soon for midfielder Maier.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Stark, Torunarigha, Plattenhardt; Ascacibar; Wolf, Darida, Grujic, Dilrosun; Lukebakio
Unavailable: Boyata (Suspended)
Doubtful: Maier (Injured), Stark (Illness), Leckie (Illness)
Before last weekend, Wolfsburg had the joint-best defence and the joint-worst attack in the Bundesliga, while Hertha had gone three games without conceding. The Wolves have also kept a clean sheet in three of the last four meetings between the two teams so this could well be a match of few goals.