When does Wolfsburg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Wolfsburg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf being played? VOLKSWAGEN ARENA
What TV channel is Wolfsburg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wolfsburg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolfsburg vs Fortuna Dusseldorf?
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolfsburg & Fortuna Dusseldorf? Fortuna Dusseldorf 1-1 Wolfsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Having lost their opening two matches of 2020, Wolfsburg came from behind in a 4-2 success away to Paderborn last Sunday.
- Top scorer Weghorst is expected to be fit after missing the last game and is set to partner Ginczek, who netted his first two goals of the season at Paderborn.
- Tisserand has been ruled out after tweaking his thigh in training so Knoche and January signing Pongracic are set to form the centre-back pairing again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-1-2): Casteels; William, Pongracic, Knoche, Roussillon; Guilavogui, Arnold, Schlager; Mehmedi; Ginczek, Weghorst
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Tisserand (Injured)
Doubtful: Weghorst (Injured)
- Fortuna Dusseldorf were pegged back by Eintracht Frankfurt in stoppage time in Rosler's first game in charge last Saturday before beating Kaiserslautern 5-2 in the DFB-Pokal.
- Kownacki requires surgery on a knee injury which is likely to keep him out for some time, but new signing Berisha is expected to be fit after sitting out the cup tie.
- Rosler has adopted a back three in his first two games and behind them, Kastenmeier is set to start for the fifth game running with No.1 Steffen still overcoming a knee injury.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Kastenmeier; Ayhan, Hoffmann, Suttner; Zimmermann, Stoger, Morales, Berisha, Thommy; Hennings, Ampomah
Unavailable: Karaman (Injured), Bodzek (Injured), Skrzybski (Injured), Kownacki (Injured)
Doubtful: Steffen (Injured), Berisha (Injured)
Improving Fortuna Dusseldorf's dismal away record will be one of the priorities for new boss Rosler, starting here. Wolfsburg are not in great form themselves but they have never lost to Fortuna in nine meetings and are coming off a win, so the Wolves should have enough to get the three points.