When does Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen being played? VOLKSWAGEN ARENA
What TV channel is Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolfsburg & Bayer Leverkusen? Wolfsburg 0-3 Bayer Leverkusen
THE TEAM NEWS
- After going the first 13 competitive games of the season without defeat, Wolfsburg have now lost their last three, conceding 12 goals in the process.
- Renato Steffen and Jerome Roussillon are likely to continue their rotation in the left wing-back role, and there could be further changes from Thursday's Europa League meeting with Gent.
- Summer signing Paulo Otavio could be included in the squad for the first time having played in an U23 game last week but the match is likely to come too soon for goalkeeper Koen Casteels.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Pervan; Knoche, Tisserand, Bruma; William, Arnold, Guilavogui, Roussillon; Klaus, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Ginczek (Injured), Schlager (Injured), Mehmedi (Injured)
Doubtful: Casteels (Injured)
- Bayer Leverkusen claimed an impressive 2-1 win at home to Atletico Madrid in the Champions League in midweek but they have lost four of their last five away games in all competitions.
- Leon Bailey is suspended following his red card against Borussia Monchengladbach last weekend, so Lucas Alario is set to be recalled in attack with Kevin Volland moving out wide.
- Captain Lars Bender remains a doubt after missing the win over Atletico with a thigh injury but Daley Sinkgraven is Peter Bosz's only other confirmed absentee.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; Weiser, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Demirbay; Bellarabi, Havertz, Volland; Alario
Unavailable: Sinkgraven (Injured), Bailey (Suspended)
Doubtful: L. Bender (Injured)
Wolfsburg seem to have hit a bit of a sticky patch but they are still unbeaten in 12 Bundesliga home games, and they still boast the best defensive record in the league. Leverkusen have been struggling for goals on their travels and with Bailey missing, this could be a low-scoring encounter.