When does Wolfsburg vs Augsburg kick off? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Wolfsburg vs Augsburg being played? VOLKSWAGEN ARENA
What TV channel is Wolfsburg vs Augsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wolfsburg vs Augsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wolfsburg vs Augsburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolfsburg & Augsburg? Wolfsburg 8-1 Augsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolfsburg suffered late heartbreak in the Europa League on Thursday, conceding a stoppage-time equaliser at Gent, but they nevertheless remain unbeaten in all competitions this season.
- Coach Oliver Glasner will almost certainly rotate following Thursday's trip to Belgium and will be hoping to count on winger Felix Klaus, who stayed at home because of illness.
- Fit-again John Brooks is expected to start in defence having been on the bench in the last two games, while first-choice goalkeeper Koen Casteels is back in full training and has an outside chance of being involved.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Pervan; Brooks, Tisserand, Knoche; William, Arnold, Guilavogui, Roussillon; Klaus, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Ginczek (Injured), Schlager (Injured), Mehmedi (Injured)
Doubtful: Paulo Otavio (Injured), Casteels (Injured), Klaus (Illness)
- A stoppage-time equaliser earned Augsburg a hard-fought point at home to champions Bayern Munich last Saturday, and they will be looking to take momentum from that as they bid to improve their poor away record.
- Captain Daniel Baier is fit again and is likely to reclaim his place in midfield from Reece Oxford, who is struggling with a thigh problem.
- That could be the only change that Martin Schmidt makes against his former club, although striker Alfred Finnbogason is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring the equaliser against Bayern.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Jedvaj, Uduokhai, Max; Baier; Richter, Khedira, Moravek, Vargas; Niederlechner
Unavailable: Suchy (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Gruezo (Injured)
Doubtful: Sarenren-Bazee (Injured), Oxford (Injured), Gregoritsch (Injured)
Augsburg will be keen to banish the memories of their visit to the Volkswagen Arena on the final day of last season, when they were thrashed 8-1. They have continued to leak goals on their travels this term so Wolfsburg, who boast the best defence in the Bundesliga, should come out on top.