When does Werder Bremen vs Union Berlin kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs Union Berlin being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs Union Berlin?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Werder Bremen & Union Berlin? Union Berlin 1-2 Werder Bremen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Werder Bremen will be hoping their midweek cup win at home to Borussia Dortmund can spark an upturn in their woeful league form.
- January signing Selke will face a late fitness test after coming off with a knock against Dortmund, but he is not expected to be out for any length of time.
- Right-back Lang returned to full training on Wednesday but Mohwald, Fullkrug, Gebre Selassie, Langkamp, Augustinsson and Bargfrede will all miss out again.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Pavlenka; Vogt, Moisander, Toprak; Bittencourt, M. Eggestein, Klaassen, Friedl; Osako, Rashica; Sargent
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Gebre Selassie (Injured), Langkamp (Injured), Augustinsson (Injured), Bargfrede (Injured)
Doubtful: Lang (Injured), Selke (Injured)
- Union Berlin are in danger of being dragged into the relegation fight having lost four of their last five league games, and they only scraped past fourth-tier Verl in the cup on Wednesday.
- First-choice goalkeeper Gikiewicz and Ingvartsen will both be assessed after picking up injuries against Verl, and Abdullahi has been ruled out again.
- Coach Fischer must choose between Parsensen and Hubner to replace the suspended Friedrich in the centre of defence, while Malli and Bulter could be recalled in attack.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gikiewicz; Parensen, Subotic, Schlotterbeck; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Bulter, Malli; Andersson
Unavailable: Abdullahi (Injured), Gogia (Injured), Mees (Injured), Friedrich (Suspended)
Doubtful: Gikiewicz (Injured), Ingvartsen (Injured), Schmiedebach (Injured)
Werder Bremen have thrown away 19 points from winning positions this season, more than any other side in the Bundesliga. Union Berlin, meanwhile, have taken just one point from their last five away outings so the hosts should be fancied to draw first blood in a match they almost have to win.