When does Werder Bremen vs Schalke 04 kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs Schalke 04 being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs Schalke 04 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs Schalke 04 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs Schalke 04?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Werder Bremen & Schalke 04? Schalke 04 0-2 Werder Bremen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Playing well but not getting results has been a common theme for Werder Bremen this season, and they need to start converting performances into points if they are to stay clear of danger.
- Omer Toprak has been ruled out for the rest of the year and the game will come too soon for Niklas Moisander, so Milos Veljkovic and Sebastian Langkamp will start at the back again.
- Coach Florian Kohfeldt has hinted that left-back Ludwig Augustinsson, who has missed the whole of the season through injury, will make his comeback, meaning Marco Friedl will make way.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pavlenka; Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Toprak, Augustinsson; M. Eggestein, Sahin, Klaassen; Bittencourt, Osako, Rashica
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Moisander (Injured), Toprak (Injured)
- Schalke 04 have only lost one of their last nine Bundesliga games although conversely, they have won just one of the last five, leaving them just outside the top six.
- Centre-back Matija Nastasic is targeting a return to action, and his return would be a timely one with Salif Sane and Benjamin Stambouli sidelined and the team conceding five goals in the last two games without him.
- Guido Burgstaller has returned to full training and is expected to start up front, with Benito Raman moving out wide to replace the injured Alessandro Schopf.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Nubel; Kenny, Nastasic, Kabak, Oczipka; Mascarell, Serdar; Caligiuri, Harit, Raman; Burgstaller
Unavailable: Bentaleb (Injured), Stambouli (Injured), Sane (Injured), Boujellab (Injured), Schopf (Injured)
Doubtful: Nastasic (Injured), Juan Miranda (Injured)
No team have drawn more games in the Bundesliga this season than Werder Bremen. Kohfeldt's charges have shared the spoils in five of their last six league matches and may have to settle for a point against Schalke, who have lost just once on their travels this season.