When does Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
What are the expected weather conditions for Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig? Clear, 17c
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs RB Leipzig?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Werder Bremen & RB Leipzig? Werder Bremen 2-1 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- Despite a hefty injury list, Werder Bremen have managed to win their last two games and lift themselves away from the lower regions of the table.
- Bremen's injury woes deepened this week with key man Yuya Osako ruled out for around six weeks, although midfielder Milot Rashica is fit again and expected to start.
- To compound the situation, Nuri Sahin is suspended following his dismissal at Union Berlin last weekend but coach Florian Kohfeldt has confirmed that Philipp Bargfrede will be back in the squad.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Pavlenka; Lang, Gebre Selassie, Gross, Friedl; M. Eggestein; Bittencourt, Klaasen; Rashica; Fullkrug, Sargent
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Veljkovic (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Augustinsson (Injured), Langkamp (Injured), Osako (Injured), Toprak (Injured), Sahin (Suspended)
Doubtful: Moisander (Injured), M. Eggestein (Injured)
- Things could not be going much better right now for RB Leipzig, who remain top of the Bundesliga and picked up an impressive 2-1 win at Benfica in the Champions League on Tuesday.
- Coach Julian Nagelsmann has alternated between a 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 formation so far this season and is expected to revert to three at the back for this one.
- Nagelsmann is likely to rotate following Tuesday's trip to Portugal, with centre-back Dayot Upamecano ready to make his comeback from injury and Christopher Nkunku poised to replace Konrad Laimer, who is a doubt.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Gulacsi; Upamecano, Konate, Orban; Klostermann, Sabitzer, Demme, Nkunku, Halstenberg; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Wolf (Injured), Adams (Injured)
Doubtful: Kampl (Injured), Schick (Injured), Laimer (Injured)
The Weserstadion is never an easy place to go - as Leipzig know - having failed to win on their three previous visits. However, Nagelsmann's men are flying at the moment and with Werder ravaged by injuries and suspension, the leaders should capitalise and collect all three points.