When does Werder Bremen vs Paderborn kick off? Sunday 8th December, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs Paderborn being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs Paderborn on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs Paderborn in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs Paderborn?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Werder Bremen & Paderborn? Paderborn 2-2 Werder Bremen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Werder Bremen and their coach Kohfeldt will be feeling relieved after ending their eight-match winless run in the league with a hard-fought 3-2 success at Wolfsburg last Sunday.
- Striker Sargent has been ruled out for the rest of the year so Osako will lead the line again with Bittencourt and the in-form Rashica either side of him.
- Moisander returned to full training this week and could replace Gross in the centre of defence, while Sahin is expected to be recalled in midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pavlenka; Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Moisander, Augustinsson; M. Eggestein, Sahin, Klaassen; Bittencourt, Osako, Rashica
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Sargent (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Toprak (Injured)
Doubtful: Moisander (Injured)
- Cellar-dwellers Paderborn suffered their tenth Bundesliga defeat of the season at home to RB Leipzig last Saturday, but coach Baumgart will have been encouraged by how his side fought back after being 3-0 down at the break.
- Midfielder Ritter has been ruled out again as he is lacking fitness but otherwise Baumgart has a full squad at his disposal.
- Despite their poor results, Baumgart has largely trusted the same system and group of players so far this term, so there are unlikely to be many changes.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zingerle; Jans, Kilian, Schonlau, Collins; Proger, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Antwi-Adjej; Zolinski, Mamba
Doubtful: Ritter (Injured)
After ending their long winless streak last weekend, Werder Bremen will be eyeing their second back-to-back wins of the campaign against bottom side Paderborn. Werder have not recorded a clean sheet in the league since May, though, so the visitors should at least get a goal.