When does Werder Bremen vs Hoffenheim kick off? Sunday 26th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs Hoffenheim being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs Hoffenheim?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Werder Bremen & Hoffenheim? Hoffenheim 3-2 Werder Bremen
THE TEAM NEWS
- After four defeats in a row before the winter break, Werder Bremen picked up a crucial 1-0 win at relegation rivals Fortuna Dusseldorf last Saturday.
- Coach Kohfeldt has concerns in the centre-back department as captain Moisander is suspended following his sending off at Dusseldorf and Vogt and Veljkovic are both injury doubts.
- Left-back Augustinsson has been ruled out again but midfielder Bittencourt is eligible to face his parent club having returned to the side last weekend.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pavlenka; Langkamp, Veljkovic, Toprak; Bittencourt, M. Eggestein, Klaassen, Sahin, Friedl; Sargent, Rashica
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Gebre Selassie (Injured), Bargfrede (Injured), Lang (Injured), Augustinsson (Injured), Moisander (Suspended)
Doubtful: Vogt (Injured), Veljkovic (Injured), Bartels (Injured)
- Hoffenheim started the second half of the season with a 2-1 defeat at home to Eintracht Frankfurt but they have won five of their last six away games in all competitions.
- Skov remains a doubt after missing the last game so Stafylidis is set to start at left-back again having scored his first goal for the club last weekend.
- Pentke was preferred to new signing Esser in goal with first-choice keeper Baumann sidelined, while Dabbur could make his full debut after coming on as a substitute against Frankfurt.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pentke; Posch, Nordtveit, Hubner, Stafylidis; Rudy, Grillitsch, Geiger; Kramaric, Dabbur, Baumgartner
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Baumann (Injured), Stolz (Injured)
Doubtful: Skov (Injured)
Werder Bremen finally registered their first clean sheet of the season last weekend but Sunday's opponents Hoffenheim have scored in each of their last 12 Bundesliga games. With Moisander and potentially Vogt absent for the hosts, there are unlikely to be any clean sheets here.