When does Werder Bremen vs Hertha kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs Hertha being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs Hertha on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs Hertha in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs Hertha?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Werder Bremen & Hertha? Hertha 1-1 Werder Bremen
THE TEAM NEWS
- An injury-time penalty salvaged a point for Werder Bremen at Eintracht Frankfurt last time out but they have lost two of their three home games this season.
- Bremen's significant injury problems have not really eased over the international break although Yuya Osako and Niklas Moisander are both closing in on returns.
- Omer Toprak has been ruled out after suffering a fresh injury setback but fellow centre-back Sebastian Langkamp made his comeback in a friendly last week.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Pavlenka; Gebre Selassie, Veljkovic, Groß, Friedl; M. Eggestein, Sahin, Klaassen; Bittencourt, Sargent, Rashica
Unavailable: Moisander (Injured), Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Augustinsson (Injured), Osako (Injured), Toprak (Injured)
Doubtful: Pizarro (Injured)
- Three successive wins, albeit against teams at the lower end of the table, have lifted Hertha BSC up to tenth and away from danger.
- Centre-back Niklas Stark is doubtful after returning home from international duty early and Eduard Lowen is also struggling with an injury, but Arne Maier is the only definite absentee.
- Karim Rekik or Jordan Torunarigha will replace Stark in the centre of defence if he is not fit, but otherwise it could be the same side that started in the 3-1 win over Fortuna Dusseldorf.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Rekik, Boyata, Mittelstadt; Skjelbred, Grujic; Wolf, Darida, Dilrosun; Ibisevic
Unavailable: Maier (Injured)
Doubtful: Stark (Injured), Lowen (Injured)
Werder Bremen have been a bit of a bogey team for Hertha in recent years; the Green-Whites are unbeaten in the last 11 top-flight meetings between the two sides. Yet with the Berliners in good form and Bremen missing so many players, now is a good time for that run to end.