2019-20 Bundesliga – Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Wednesday 3rd June, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Werder Bremen’s upturn in form continued as they secured another valuable three points with a narrow victory over a struggling Schalke 04 outfit and they can climb their way out of the relegation spots if they can back that up with another win here.
- Bremen were on top throughout the first half and took a deserved lead into the break thanks to Leonardo Bittencourt’s superb strike and were able to hold firm in the second period despite coming under plenty of pressure from the hosts.
- Bremen did lose goalscorer Bittencourt as well as Milot Rashica to injury in the clash at the weekend and despite both appearing to be doubtful ahead of this match, there is hope that at least one of them will be able to overcome their knock.
- Eintracht Frankfurt finally ended their wait for a victory in the Bundesliga as they produced a shock victory on the road at Wolfsburg at the weekend to put some real daylight between themselves and the relegation zone.
- Without a win in their last six league matches, they took the lead in the first half through Andre Silva’s penalty and although the hosts levelled just before the hour, Frankfurt were able to snatch the victory through Daichi Kamada’s effort with just five minutes remaining.
- Frankfurt should now be able to play without any pressure after ending their poor run but they will be without Lucas Torro for this contest after he picked up two bookings in stoppage time despite only coming onto the pitch in the 77th minute.
Eintracht Frankfurt showed signs that their run without a win was
coming to a halt in their draw with Freiburg and they were able to build
on that as they edged the three points against Wolfsburg. They now head
to Werder Bremen who have taken seven points from a possible nine as
they mount their challenge to work their way out of the relegation zone.
Both teams will be confident of success but this is likely to be an
open game with plenty of chances and there should be goals at either end
as a result.