2019-20 Bundesliga – Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich Preview & Prediction
When does Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich kick off? Tuesday 16th June, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich being played? wohninvest WESERSTADION
Where can I get tickets for Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Werder Bremen vs Bayern Munich in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Werder Bremen not only secured an important three points in their bid to avoid the drop from the Bundesliga but their confidence will also have been boosted by their five-goal performance against Paderborn at the weekend.
- In the one-sided affair between the bottom two, Werder showed no mercy as they drew level on points with Fortuna Dusseldorf thanks to goals from Yuya Osako, Maximilian Eggestein, Niclas Fullkrug and a brace from Davy Klaassen in the 1-5 success.
- Bremen now host Bayern Munich in what is a daunting prospect but they will take plenty from their efforts at the weekend and they should be boosted by the return of Leonardo Bittencourt who was rested for the Paderborn clash.
- Bayern Munich were far from convincing in their victory over Borussia Monchengladbach at the weekend but they moved another step closer to defending their title thanks to a winning strike in the final five minutes of the contest.
- Joshua Zirkzee took advantage of his opportunity to start up front by opening the scoring but Benjamin Pavard put through his own net to level the scores and it took a Leon Goretzka strike four minutes from time to seal the win.
- That was Bayern’s 10th consecutive victory in the league and in their quest to make it 11 straight wins, they will be boosted by the return of suspended duo Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller while Alphonso Davies is also likely to earn a recall after starting Saturday’s game on the bench.
Werder Bremen earned a valuable three points at the weekend and
despite coming into this with plenty of confidence after notching five
goals, they will have put in a flawless performance to keep champions
elect Bayern Munich in check. Bayern will officially seal the title with
victory in this contest and with the league’s top scorer Robert
Lewandowski back to lead the line, the visitors should be able to get in
front early on and earn a comfortable victory.