When does Union Berlin vs Wolfsburg kick off? Sunday 1st March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Union Berlin vs Wolfsburg being played? Stadion An der Alten Försterei
What TV channel is Union Berlin vs Wolfsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Union Berlin vs Wolfsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Union Berlin vs Wolfsburg?
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Union Berlin & Wolfsburg? Wolfsburg 1-0 Union Berlin
THE TEAM NEWS
- Most of Union Berlin's wins have come at home this season but they have also won their last two away games, including an impressive 2-1 victory at Eintracht Frankfurt on Monday.
- Captain Trimmel is expected to return to the starting line-up following suspension and centre-back Schlotterbeck has recovered from his illness and could also start.Midfielder Schmiedebach is struggling with a muscular injury while loanee Malli will be keen to keep his place against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gikiewicz; Friedrich, Subotic, Schlotterbeck; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Bulter, Ingvartsen; Andersson
Unavailable: Gogia (Injured), Mees (Injured), Dehl (Injured)
Doubtful: Schmiedebach (Injured)
- It has been a great February for Wolfsburg, who have won five and drawn one of their six games in the month and moved back into top-six contention.
- Guilavogui and Roussillon have been ruled out again and there are slight doubts over Paulo Otavio and Brekalo, who picked up knocks at Malmo on Thursday.
- Mbabu will return at right-back having being suspended for Thursday's Europa League match but Pongracic serves the final game of his ban.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Casteels; Mbabu, Brooks, Knoche, Paulo Otavio; Schlager, Arnold, Gerhardt; Steffen, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Pongracic (Suspended), William (Injured), Guilavogui (Injured), Roussillon (Injured)
Doubtful: Brekalo (Injured), Paulo Otavio (Injured)
The Alten Forsterei has been something of a fortress for Union Berlin this season. Fischer's men have kept a clean sheet in five of their last seven home league games but it is hard to see them managing that against Wolfsburg, who have come back into top form recently, so both teams should score.