When does Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich being played? Stadion An der Alten Försterei
What TV channel is Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Union Berlin vs Bayern Munich?
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Union Berlin & Bayern Munich? Bayern Munich 2-1 Union Berlin
THE TEAM NEWS
- Union Berlin suffered a 3-1 reverse at Freiburg last time out but have only lost two of their last eight league games at home.
- Friedrich is suspended after his sending off against Freiburg so Hubner, who has recovered from his illness, will slot back into the defence.
- Reichel and Kroos are doubtful with illness but neither are regular starters anyway, while Ingvartsen is expected to be recalled in place of Malli in attack.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gikiewicz; Hubner, Subotic, Schlotterbeck; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Bulter, Ingvartsen; Andersson
Unavailable: Gogia (Injured), Mees (Injured), Dehl (Injured), Friedrich (Suspended)
Doubtful: Schmiedebach (Injured)
- Bayern Munich are four points clear at the top of the Bundesliga after beating Augsburg 2-0 last Sunday, their sixth straight win in all competitions.
- There is a question mark over Thiago Alcantara, who has been absent in training this week due to illness, but Coman could make his comeback from injury.
- Goretzka is expected to be recalled to the starting line-up after scoring against Augsburg, but that may be the only change from last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Gnabry, Muller, Coutinho; Zirkzee
Unavailable: Sule (Injured), Perisic (Injured), Lewandowski (Injured)
Doubtful: Coman (Injured), Thiago Alcantara (Illness)
Union Berlin have caused problems for the top sides at the Alten Forsterei this season, but they will not have the support of their fans for this daunting clash with the champions. Bayern have won their last five Bundesliga away games scoring 20 goals along the way, and they should win clearly here.