When does Schalke 04 vs Union Berlin kick off? Friday 29th November, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Schalke 04 vs Union Berlin being played? VELTINS-Arena
What TV channel is Schalke 04 vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Schalke 04 vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Schalke 04 vs Union Berlin?
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Schalke 04 & Union Berlin? Union Berlin 0-2 Schalke 04
THE TEAM NEWS
- Schalke 04 will be aiming to steal a march on the top four on Friday night as they host Union Berlin at the VELTINS-Arena, where their only defeat this season has been against Bayern.
- Striker Mark Uth has been nursing an adductor problem this week and will be assessed, and the game is likely to come too soon for Alessandro Schopf and Nassim Boujellab.
- Guido Burgstaller or Rabbi Matondo could replace Uth in attack if he doe not recover in time, but otherwise it is likely to be the side that started in the 2-1 win at Werder Bremen last Saturday.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Nubel; Kenny, Nastasic, Kabak, Oczipka; Mascarell, Serdar; Caligiuri, Harit, Raman; Burgstaller
Unavailable: Bentaleb (Injured), Stambouli (Injured), Sane (Injured)
Doubtful: Uth (Injured), Boujellab (Injured), Schopf (Injured)
- Union Berlin pulled off another impressive home win against leaders Borussia Monchengladbach last weekend and have now won five of their last six games overall.
- Coach Urs Fischer must decide whether to recall Robert Andrich, who had played every minute in the Bundesliga before being suspended against Gladbach, or keep faith with the same line-up.
- Wingers Suleiman Abdullahi and Joshua Mees have been ruled out again, with the pair due to return to full training next week, but Fischer has no new personnel issues.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Gikiewicz; Schlotterbeck, Subotic, Friedrich; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Ingvartsen; Ujah, Andersson
Unavailable: Promel (Injured), Gogia (Injured), Abdullahi (Injured), Mees (Injured)
Schalke have lost just one of their last 10 Bundesliga matches but they have only managed one clean sheet in the last nine. Union Berlin will travel to Gelsenkirchen with no fear after toppling Borussia Monchengladbach last time out, so both teams can be confident of scoring here.