When does Schalke 04 vs Paderborn kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Schalke 04 vs Paderborn being played? VELTINS-Arena
What TV channel is Schalke 04 vs Paderborn on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Schalke 04 vs Paderborn in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Schalke 04 vs Paderborn?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Schalke 04 & Paderborn? Paderborn 1-5 Schalke 04
THE TEAM NEWS
- Schalke came from behind to beat Hertha BSC 3-2 in extra time in the cup in midweek having drawn 0-0 with the same opponents last Friday.
- Injuries have struck again with Kenny and Caligiuri the latest to be ruled out, while McKennie played through pain in midweek.
- As a result, midfielder Schopf may have to fill in at right-back but Wagner is hopeful that Serdar will be fit after missing Tuesday's game.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Nubel; Schopf, Kabak, Nastasic, Oczipka; Omar Mascarell; Boujellab, Serdar; Harit; Gregoritsch, Raman
Unavailable: Stambouli (Injured), Sane (Injured), Schubert (Injured), Kenny (Injured), Caligiuri (Injured)
Doubtful: McKennie (Injured), Serdar (Injured)
- Paderborn returned to the foot of the table after a 4-2 defeat at home to Wolfsburg last Sunday, although they were not helped by a red card in the first half.
- Holtmann begins a two-match ban following his dismissal but Collins and Gjasula are both back from suspensions and will slot back into the side.
- Drager is fit again after missing the Wolfsburg match, while January signing Evans will be hoping to make his debut after being an unused substitute.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Zingerle; Jans, Strohdiek, Schonlau, Collins; Gjasula; Proger, Vasiliadis, Sabiri, Antwi-Adjei; Srbeny
Unavailable: Killian (Injured), Holtmann (Suspended)
Paderborn are difficult to predict at the moment but their games do tend to contain plenty of goals. They were thrashed 5-1 by Schalke in September and the Royal Blues have scored two or more goals in four of their last five home league matches, so expect another high-scoring affair.