When does Schalke 04 vs Hoffenheim kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Schalke 04 vs Hoffenheim being played? VELTINS-Arena
What TV channel is Schalke 04 vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Schalke 04 vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Schalke 04 vs Hoffenheim?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Schalke 04 & Hoffenheim? Hoffenheim 2-0 Schalke 04
THE TEAM NEWS
- Schalke 04 are without a Bundesliga win since the opening game of the year but they put up a spirited display in their 1-0 cup defeat at home to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
- Centre-back Kabak is likely to miss the rest of the season with the injury he sustained at Koln last weekend, joining a lengthy injury list.
- Top scorer Serdar has also been ruled out for this game while Schubert has reclaimed the goalkeeper's jersey from Bayern-bound Nubel.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Schubert; Kenny, Todibo, Nastasic, Oczipka; McKennie; Schopf, Boujellab; Harit; Burgstaller, Raman
Unavailable: Stambouli (Injured), Sane (Injured), Caligiuri (Injured), Kabak (Injured), Serdar (Injured), Omar Mascarell (Injured)
Doubtful: Juan Miranda (Injured)
- Hoffenheim were on the end of a 6-0 thrashing at home to Bayern Munich last Saturday – their third defeat in four league games – but remain just outside the European places.
- Dabbur has been ruled out so fit-again Kramaric, who came on in the second half against Bayern, is expected to lead the line with Bebou making way.
- There are likely to be changes at the back following last weekend's heavy defeat, with Posch, Bicakcic and Akpoguma all options for Schreuder.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Baumann; Posch, Bicakcic, Hubner, Skov; Rudy, Grillitsch, Samassekou; Kaderabek, Kramaric, Baumgartner
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Adamyan (Injured), Elmkies (Injured), Dabbur (Injured)
Doubtful: Stafylidis (Injured)
Hoffenheim have a good recent record against Schalke and have produced some impressive performances on the road this season. Although the hosts have largely been strong in Gelsenkirchen they are weakened by several injuries which offers Schreuder's men the opportunity to get at least a point.