When does Schalke 04 vs Hertha kick off? Saturday 31st August, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Schalke 04 vs Hertha being played? VELTINS-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Schalke 04 vs Hertha? Clear, 26c
What television channel is Schalke 04 vs Hertha on? Some Bundesliga matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Schalke 04 vs Hertha? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Schalke 04 vs Hertha?
What was the score when the teams last met? Hertha 2-2 Schalke 04
THE TEAM NEWS
- Schalke were undone by a Robert Lewandowski hat-trick at home to Bayern Munich last Saturday and are still waiting for their first goal in the Bundesliga this season.
- Coach David Wagner only had six players on the bench against Bayern but Jonas Carls, Steven Skrzybski and Suat Serdar all returned to full training on Tuesday, although Amine Harit is a fresh doubt.
- Alessandro Schopf and Mark Uth could also be in the squad after playing in an U23 game last weekend, but the game may come too soon for summer signing Ozan Kabak to make his debut.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Nubel; Kenny, Nastasic, Stambouli, Oczipka; Omar Mascarell, McKennie; Caligiuri, Serdar, Raman; Burgstaller
Unavailable: Matondo (Injured)
Doubtful: Schopf (Injured), Uth (Injured), Kabak (Injured), Harit (Injured)
- Ante Covic's home debut as Hertha BSC coach did not go to plan as they suffered a disappointing 3-0 defeat to Wolfsburg, although the scoreline did not fully reflect the match.
- Left-sided duo Javairo Dilrosun and Marvin Plattenhardt are available for selection again having returned to full training this week but the game is likely to come too soon for Dedryck Boyata and Arne Maier.
- Covic is not expected to make many changes to his line-up but the likes of Davie Selke and Mathew Leckie are options in attack, while summer signing Daishawn Redan made his debut against Wolfsburg.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Rekik, Stark, Mittelstadt; Grujic, Darida; Lukebakio, Duda, Kalou; Ibisevic
Doubtful: Maier (Injured), Boyata (Injured)
A lack of goals was one of the reasons Schalke struggled last season and that issue does not appear to have gone away, with the Royal Blues failing to score in their opening two league games. Hertha have drawn a blank in four of their last seven away league matches, so do not expect a lot of goals.