When does Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund being played? VELTINS-Arena
What TV channel is Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Schalke 04 vs Borussia Dortmund?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Schalke 04 & Borussia Dortmund? Borussia Dortmund 2-4 Schalke 04
THE TEAM NEWS
- Schalke 04 dropped out of the top six after losing 2-0 at Hoffenheim last Sunday, their first defeat in six games, but they are only two points off the top.
- Midfielders Suat Serdar and Weston McKennie are doubtful after missing the last game so youngsters Levent Mercan and Nassim Boujellab could feature.
- Coach David Wagner employed a diamond system against Hoffenheim with Rabbi Matondo partnering Guido Burgstaller up front, but Mark Uth, Benito Raman and Ahmed Kutucu are all alternatives.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Nubel; Kenny, Stambouli, Sane, Oczipka; Omar Mascarell; Caligiuri, Schopf; Harit; Kutucu, Burgstaller
Unavailable: Bentaleb (Injured)
Doubtful: Serdar (Injured), McKennie (Injured)
- Borussia Dortmund returned to winning ways in the Bundesliga last weekend with a 1-0 success at home to Borussia M'gladbach before losing 2-0 at Inter in the Champions League.
- Coach Lucien Favre, whose future has been the subject of speculation this week, is set to be without Paco Alcacer and Marcel Schmelzer again but he has no fresh concerns.
- Marco Reus was rested in midweek to allow him to fully shake off a niggle so he should return to the side, with Favre expected to revert to a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Burki; Piszczek, Weigl, Hummels, Schulz; Witsel, Delaney; Sancho, Reus, Hazard; Gotze
Doubtful: Paco Alcacer (Injured), Schmelzer (Injured), Reus (Injured)
There have been some thrilling contests between these two local rivals in recent years and Saturday's encounter is shaping up to be another one. Eight of Dortmund's last nine away Bundesliga matches have produced four or more goals, while Wagner and the home crowd can inspire Schalke.