When does RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin being played? Red Bull Arena
What TV channel is RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Union Berlin?
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between RB Leipzig & Union Berlin? Union Berlin 0-4 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- RB Leipzig claimed the honour of being top at Christmas having picked up seven wins and a draw in their last eight Bundesliga matches.
- Midfielder Kampl and centre-backs Konate and Orban remain sidelined but coach Nagelsmann has no fresh concerns going into the first game of the year.
- Adams made his first appearance of the season against Augsburg and he could occupy the midfield spot vacated by Demme, who has signed for Napoli.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Upamecano, Klostermann, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Adams, Forsberg; Schick, Werner
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured)
- Union Berlin finished the year with back-to-back defeats but overall they will be more than happy with how the first half of their maiden Bundesliga campaign went.
- Coach Fischer is light on wingers with Mees joining Gogia on the injury list and Abdullahi still struggling with a knee problem
- Schmiedebach and Maloney have also been ruled out due to injury but Promel and Schlotterbeck are back in full training, while Rapp's loan departure has been the only transfer activity to date.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Gikiewicz; Friedrich, Subotic, Parensen; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Ingvartsen, Andersson, Bulter
Unavailable: Gogia (Injured), Mees (Injured), Maloney (Injured), Schmiedebach (Injured)
Doubtful: Promel (Injured), Abdullahi (Injured), Schlotterbeck (Injured), Becker (Injured)
Union Berlin have caused some problems for the top sides this season, although they were swept aside by Leipzig on the opening weekend. The injury-hit Berliners have collected just five points on their travels so the league leaders should pick up from where they left off and win comfortably again.