When does RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 kick off? Saturday 28th September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 being played? Red Bull Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04? Cloud, 19c
What TV channel is RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04?
What was the score in the last meeting between RB Leipzig & Schalke 04? Schalke 04 0-1 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- RB Leipzig's flying start to the season continued with a straightforward 3-0 win at Werder Bremen last Saturday, and they have lost just one of their last 21 league matches.
- Konrad Laimer is suspended following his dismissal against Bremen so Diego Demme is set to be recalled in midfield, with Kevin Kampl ruled out again through injury.
- Marcel Halstenberg is doubtful after missing the trip to Bremen so Marcelo Sarrachi could start on the left after scoring his first goal for the club last weekend, while Yussuf Poulsen returns following the birth of his child.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Gulacsi; Upamecano, Konate, Orban; Klostermann, Sabitzer, Demme, Forsberg, Sarrachi; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Wolf (Injured), Adams (Injured), Laimer (Suspended)
Doubtful: Schick (Injured), Halstenberg (Injured)
- Schalke 04 are already showing improvement from last season under new coach David Wagner and travel to Leipzig in fifth place following three straight wins.
- The match is likely to come too soon for winger Benito Raman, who has returned to full training this week, but Wagner has no fresh injury worries.
- Midfielder Alessandro Schopf returned to the squad against Mainz last Friday and could feature, while Matija Nastasic is another option for Wagner in the centre of defence.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Nubel; Kenny, Stambouli, Sane, Oczipka; McKennie, Omar Mascarell; Schopf, Serdar, Harit; Burgstaller
Unavailable: Bentaleb (Injured)
Doubtful: Raman (Injured)
Resurgent Schalke will provide a stern test for leaders Leipzig after three straight wins, although it must be said they were all against sides in the bottom four. Nevertheless, the Royal Blues did score 10 goals in those three games and Leipzig are yet to keep a clean sheet at home this season.