When does RB Leipzig vs Koln kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Koln being played? Red Bull Arena
What TV channel is RB Leipzig vs Koln on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Koln in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Koln?
What was the score in the last meeting between RB Leipzig & Koln? RB Leipzig 1-2 Koln
THE TEAM NEWS
- RB Leipzig will be looking to pick up from where they left off before the international break having won their last four games in all competitions, scoring a whopping 20 goals in the process.
- Nordi Mukiele has been ruled out after suffering an injury in the last game against Hertha, joining fellow defenders Ibrahima Konate and Willi Orban in the treatment room.
- Marcel Halstenberg is expected to return at left-back, though, but it remains to be seen who will partner Dayot Upamecano in the centre, while striker Patrik Schick is available again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gulacsi; Laimer, Klostermann, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Kampl, Demme, Nkunku; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Wolf (Injured), Adams (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured), Mukiele (Injured)
Doubtful: Halstenberg (Injured)
- Koln's 2-1 reverse at home to Hoffenheim was their fourth straight loss in all competitions and proved to be the final straw for Achim Beierlorzer, who has been replaced at the helm by Markus Gisdol.
- Jorge Mere has been ruled out after sustaining an injury against Hoffenheim and Vincent Koziello is also out after injury himself in training this week.
- Florian Kainz is fit again and likely to travel to Leipzig, where Gisdol is expected to start with a back four and Jhon Cordoba as a lone striker.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Czichos, Hector; Skhiri, Verstraete; Schindler, Schaub, Drexler; Cordoba
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured), Katterbach (Injured), Koziello (Injured), Jorge Mere (Injured)
New Koln boss Gisdol could not have asked for a much tougher first match in charge. RB Leipzig have lost just one of their last 12 Bundesliga games at the Red Bull Arena and they are in good form going into this one, so they should win comfortably against the league's lowest scorers.