When does RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim kick off? Saturday 7th December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim being played? Red Bull Arena
What TV channel is RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Hoffenheim?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between RB Leipzig & Hoffenheim? RB Leipzig 1-1 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- RB Leipzig kept up the pressure on leaders Borussia Monchengladbach with a 3-2 victory at Paderborn last Saturday, making it six wins in their last seven games in all competitions.
- Number one goalkeeper Gulacsi returned to training at the start of this week after sitting out the trip to Paderborn and is set to return, while Poulsen is also likely to be passed fit.
- Adams returned to full training this week after a lengthy lay-off but coach Nagelsmann has indicated he is unlikely to be in the squad, and Kampl, Konate and Orban remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Ilsanker, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Demme, Forsberg; Schick, Werner
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured)
Doubtful: Adams (Injured), Poulsen (Injured), Gulacsi (Injured)
- A late equaliser denied Hoffenheim a sixth win in seven league games at home to Fortuna Dusseldorf last Saturday, which saw them slip to eighth in the standings.
- Coach Schreuder has concerns in the centre-back department as Hubner and Vogt are doubtful because of illness and injury respectively, so Bicakcic could start again.
- Kramaric has scored four goals in four appearances since returning from injury but the other attacking spots are up for grabs, while midfielder Rudy serves a one-match suspension.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Baumann; Vogt, Akpoguma, Posch; Kaderabek, Geiger, Grillitsch, Skov; Adamyan, Bebou; Kramaric
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Ochs (Injured), Zuber (Injured), Rudy (Suspended)
Doubtful: Hubner (Illness), Vogt (Injured)
Second-placed Leipzig face a tricky test against an equally in-form Hoffenheim, who have won their last three away games. The Red Bulls have registered just one clean sheet at home this season and the visitors will be fired up against their former coach, so goals can be expected from both sides.