2019-20 Bundesliga – RB Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does RB Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Sunday 25th August, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? Red Bull Arena
What is the weather forecast for RB Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt? Clear, 29c
What television channel is RB Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt on? Some Bundesliga matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Eintracht Frankfurt?
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score when the teams last met? RB Leipzig 0-0 Eintracht Frankfurt
THE TEAM NEWS
- RB Leipzig ushered in the Julian Nagelsmann era with a convincing 4-0 win at newcomers Union Berlin last Sunday and the new boss will now be looking to build on their excellent form at home last season.
- Nagelsmann is expected to name an unchanged starting line-up although summer signing Christopher Nkunku is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring with his first touch in Berlin.
- Midfielders Tyler Adams and Hannes Wolf will miss out again and the game is likely to come too soon for Dayot Upamecano and Jean-Kevin Augustin, while striker Yussuf Poulsen is a slight doubt.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Konate, Orban; Klostermann, Demme, Kampl, Halstenberg; Sabitzer; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Adams (Injured), Wolf (Injured)
Doubtful: Upamecano (Injured), Augustin (Injured)
- Eintracht Frankfurt kicked off their Bundesliga campaign with a 1-0 win at home to Hoffenheim last Sunday before losing 1-0 at Strasbourg in the first leg of their Europa League play-off.
- Coach Adi Hutter made just one change to his side on Thursday so he is likely to rotate here, but how much depends on the fitness of his players following the trip to France.
- Summer signing Djibril Sow has been in full training for a week and is edging towards his debut while second-choice goalkeeper Frederik Ronnow remains a doubt, but Hutter has no major absentees.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Trapp; Abraham, Hasebe, Hinteregger; Da Costa, Kohr, Rode, Kostic; Gacinovic; Rebic, Goncalo Paciencia
Unavailable: Russ (Injured)
Doubtful: Ronnow (Injured), Sow (Injured)
These two sides shared a goalless draw when they last met in February and there are signs that this could be another low-scoring encounter. RB Leipzig conceded a mere nine goals at home in the league last season while Frankfurt have only let in six in their seven competitive games so far this term.