When does RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich being played? Red Bull Arena
What is the weather forecast for RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich? Clear, 16c
What television channel is RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich on? Some Bundesliga matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Bayern Munich?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score when the teams last met? RB Leipzig 0-3 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Leaders RB Leipzig are the only side with maximum points from the opening three games and victory over the champions could establish them as genuine title contenders this season.
- Patrik Schick has joined on loan from Roma to provide competition for first-choice strike pairing Timo Werner and Yussuf Poulsen following Jean-Kevin Augustin's departure, although he is a doubt for this match.
- Coach Julian Nagelsmann switched to a 4-4-2 formation against Borussia M'gladbach but is expected to revert to a back three, meaning Nordi Mukiele is likely to be recalled.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Konate, Orban; Klostermann, Demme, Forsberg, Halstenberg; Sabitzer; Werner, Poulsen
Unavailable: Adams (Injured), Wolf (Injured)
Doubtful: Upamecano (Injured), Kampl (Injured), Schick (Injured)
- Bayern Munich looked back to their best in their 6-1 thrashing of Mainz two weeks ago, which extended their unbeaten run in the Bundesliga to 17 matches.
- Recent signing Phillipe Coutinho made his full debut against Mainz but he may start on the bench this time as he only returned from international duty with Brazil on Thursday, meaning Thomas Muller should come in.
- Leon Goretzka has been ruled out after undergoing surgery on an injury he suffered on international duty so Joshua Kimmich will continue in midfield with Benjamin Pavard at right-back.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Sule, Hernandez, Alaba; Thiago Alcantara, Kimmich; Gnabry, Muller, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Goretzka (Injured)
Bayern have won four of the six Bundesliga meetings between these two sides but Leipzig look a force to be reckoned with this season under Julian Nagelsmann. Both teams are flying high in the table and they are also the highest-scoring sides in the division so expect both to score.