When does RB Leipzig vs Augsburg kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is RB Leipzig vs Augsburg being played? Red Bull Arena
What TV channel is RB Leipzig vs Augsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream RB Leipzig vs Augsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for RB Leipzig vs Augsburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between RB Leipzig & Augsburg? Augsburg 1-2 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- RB Leipzig twice came from behind to earn a point at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday, and will be hoping to finish the year top of the table.
- Coach Nagelsmann made three changes in midweek and is expected to rotate again after a demanding contest in Dortmund, so Nkunku, Ilsanker and scorer of Tuesday's equaliser Schick could all start.
- Nagelsmann has no new personnel issues but Kampl, Konate and Orban remain sidelined and youngster Adams is unlikely to be involved.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Gulacsi; Mukiele, Upamecano, Ilsanker, Halstenberg; Sabitzer, Laimer, Demme, Nkunku; Schick, Werner
Unavailable: Kampl (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured)
Doubtful: Adams (Injured)
- Augsburg continued their good run with a comfortable 3-0 win at home to Fortuna Dusseldorf on Tuesday, their fifth win in six league games.
- Coach Schmidt will have to make at least one change to his line-up as midfielder Khedira is suspended, so Moravek could make his return from injury or Jedvaj could reportedly move into midfield.
- Left-back Max appears to be enjoying his new attacking role, scoring a brace in each of the last two games, so he will keep Vargas out of the team again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Uduokhai, Gouweleeuw, Iago; Jedvaj, Baier; Richter, Jensen, Max; Niederlechner
Unavailable: Suchy (Injured), Gruezo (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Finnbogason (Injured), Framberger (Injured), Khedira (Suspended)
Doubtful: Moravek (Injured)
RB Leipzig have lost just one of their last 14 Bundesliga games at home but they have only managed one clean sheet at the Red Bull Arena in 2019/20. Given that in-form Augsburg have scored 14 goals in their last five games, it is unlikely they will keep one on Saturday either.