When does Paderborn vs Werder Bremen kick off? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Werder Bremen being played? Benteler-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Werder Bremen? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Werder Bremen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Werder Bremen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn earned a respectable point on the road at RB Leipzig last weekend but their relegation could be confirmed during this round of fixtures with them now needing to win their final four matches of the campaign to stand any chance of staying up.
- Paderborn sit 11 points from safety with just 12 to play for and now need a miracle to stay up despite the valiant draw at Leipzig which they claimed thanks to a stoppage time equaliser from Christian Strohdiek.
- To make their task even more difficult in this clash with Werder Bremen, they must deal without the services of two of their starting XI in last week’s game with Uwe Hunemeier and Streli Mamba missing due to suspension.
- Werder Bremen were unable to bounce back from their heavy loss against Eintracht Frankfurt as they fell to a second consecutive loss thanks to a narrow defeat at home to Wolfsburg last week.
- After going three games unbeaten, these back-to-back defeats have come at an untimely stage in the season for Bremen with the late loss to Wolfsburg meaning the gap to safety now sits at six points with just 12 left to play for.
- There are various injury doubts for Werder ahead of this potentially key fixture but they have been given a boost with the return of Niclas Fullkrug who looks set to make his return following a long injury lay-off.
Paderborn have lost just one of their last five games but they are
without a win in their last 11 Bundesliga fixtures with relegation
almost a formality now. Their fate could be confirmed after this clash
with Werder Bremen who themselves are in real danger of the drop. The
visitors desperately need a win and anything less than that could be
devastating for them. They will be hopeful to receive some good news on
the injury front before kick-off but with just two goals in their last
six matches, a low-scoring contest could be on the cards here.