When does Paderborn vs Union Berlin kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Union Berlin being played? Benteler-Arena
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Union Berlin?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Paderborn & Union Berlin? Union Berlin 1-3 Paderborn
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn hauled themselves off the bottom of the table with a much-needed 1-0 win at Werder Bremen last Sunday, only their second success of the season.
- Coach Baumgart does not tend to tinker much with his line-up as it is, so he is almost certain to name an unchanged side after that win.
- Michel is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring the winner at Bremen but he has not started since October, while Ritter remains the sole injury concern.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zingerle; Jans, Kilian, Schonlau, Collins; Proger, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Antwi-Adjej; Zolinski, Mamba
Doubtful: Ritter (Injured)
- Union Berlin's impressive form continued with a 2-1 win at home to Koln last Sunday, their fourth victory in five Bundesliga games.
- Attacking duo Abdullahi and Mees remain doubtful having missed the last couple of games but defender Subotic is expected to return after sitting out the Koln clash.
- He should come in for Parensen in the back three but otherwise it is likely to be the same team that started against Koln, with in-form striker Andersson leading the attack.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Gikiewicz; Hubner, Subotic, Friedrich; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Ingvartsen, Andersson, Bulter
Unavailable: Promel (Injured), Gogia (Injured), Schlotterbeck (Injured)
Doubtful: Abdullahi (Injured), Mees (Injured), Subotic (Injured)
Union Berlin can be very pleased with the first half of their debut Bundesliga campaign but they have picked up the vast majority of their points in the capital. Paderborn have had some narrow defeats at home and will be buoyed by that victory at Bremen last weekend, so the hosts might just edge it.