When does Paderborn vs RB Leipzig kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs RB Leipzig being played? Benteler-Arena
What TV channel is Paderborn vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs RB Leipzig?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Paderborn & RB Leipzig? Paderborn 0-1 RB Leipzig
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn stormed into a stunning 3-0 first-half lead at Borussia Dortmund last Friday but in the end had to settle for a draw, which leaves them six points from safety.
- Sebastian Vasiliadis is expected to shake off the knock that forced him off in Dortmund and fellow midfielder Marlon Ritter returned to full training this week.
- Coach Steffen Baumgart reverted to two up front against Dortmund and top scorer Streli Mamba will certainly keep his place after netting a brace, while Mohamed Drager is expected to be recalled at right-back.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zingerle; Drager, Kilian, Schonlau, Collins; Proger, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Holtmann; Zolinski, Mamba
Doubtful: Ritter (Injured), Vasiliadis (Injured)
- RB Leipzig have won their last three Bundesliga matches and they also celebrated success in the Champions League in midweek, securing their place in the last 16 thanks to a 2-2 draw at home to Benfica.
- Dayot Upamecano and Nordi Mukiele returned from injury in midweek to ease Julian Nagelsmann's defensive shortage, and Stefan Ilsanker – who is not registered for the Champions League – is also an option at the back.
- Key duo Marcel Halstenberg and Yussuf Poulsen remain doubtful, while goalkeeper Peter Gulacsi will be assessed after coming off with a head injury against Benfica.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gulacsi; Klostermann, Upamecano, Ilsanker, Halstenberg; Laimer, Demme; Sabitzer, Nkunku, Forsberg; Werner
Unavailable: Wolf (Injured), Kampl (Injued), Adams (Injured), Konate (Injured), Orban (Injured)
Doubtful: Halstenberg (Injured), Poulsen (Injured), Gulacsi (Injured)
RB Leipzig have been scoring for fun lately but they have only managed one clean sheet in their last seven Bundesliga games. Paderborn have failed to find the net in just one of their home matches so the hosts are certainly capable of getting a goal, even if they are unlikely to get any points.