When does Paderborn vs Koln kick off? Friday 6th March, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Koln being played? Benteler-Arena
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Koln on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Koln in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Koln?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Paderborn & Koln? Koln 3-0 Paderborn
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bundesliga basement boys Paderborn have collected just one point from their last five matches and are running out of time to pull themselves out of trouble.
- Other than long-term absentees Killian and Mamba, coach Baumgart has a full squad to pick from as they look to move off the bottom at least overnight.
- Baumgart switched to a 4-3-3 in last weekend's match against Mainz but it remains to be seen whether he will stick with that, while youngster Jastrzembski has featured in three of the last four.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Zingerle; Jans, Strohdiek, Schonlau, Collins; Vasiliadis, Gjasula, Fridjonsson; Proger, Srbeny, Antwi-Adjei
Unavailable: Killian (Injured), Mamba (Injured)
- Koln claimed another impressive win and clean sheet at home to Schalke 04 last Saturday, which moved them up to 11th in the standings.
- Top-scorer Cordoba is suspended after collecting his fifth yellow card against Schalke so Uth, who was ineligible to face his parent club, will return up front.
- First-choice goalkeeper Horn has been suffering with illness all week so with Kessler still sidelined, youngster Krahl is on standby to make his first-team debut.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Leistner, Schmitz; Skhiri, Hector; Kainz, Rexhbecaj, Jakobs; Uth
Unavailable: Kessler (Injured), Czichos (Injured), Cordoba (Suspended)
Doubtful: Katterbach (Injured), Verstraete (Injured), Horn (Illness)
A few months ago this would have been a relegation six-pointer but Koln have reached mid-table safety thanks to a run of seven wins in nine league games. Paderborn, on the other hand, have lost four of their last five so the Billy Goats have to be fancied to get the three points here.