When does Paderborn vs Hoffenheim kick off? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Hoffenheim being played? Benteler-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Hoffenheim? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn missed out on a great opportunity to pick up a valuable three points as they were held to a goalless draw by relegation rivals Fortuna Dusseldorf and they are running out of matches to pull themselves out of danger.
- The visitors never really got going other than a decent spell towards the end of the first half but they did a decent job of limiting their opponents with a draw the fair outcome for both teams.
- Paderborn have lost their last four home games in Bundesliga and will need to improve that record if they are to have any chance of staying up but they could be another centre-back light for this game with Sebastian Schonlau a doubt which could see him join Luca Kilian on the injury list.
- Hoffenheim were hoping to end their poor run of form on the resumption of Bundesliga action but they put in a very underwhelming display as they were comfortably defeated at home to Hertha.
- Neither side really took control of the game in the first half but when Kevin Akpoguma put through his own net, Hoffenheim crumbled as they conceded a second soon after and eventually succumbed to a third goal to round off a miserable day for them.
- They will be desperate to put their winless streak behind them as they aim to keep in touch with the top six and this game at Paderborn represents a great chance for them, although they will still be without top-scorer Andrej Kramaric despite his return to training this week.
Paderborn failed to overcome Fortuna Dusseldorf last week as they wasted one of their best chances of collecting a valuable three points. They continue to prop-up the Bundesliga table and come into this game 10 points from safety with the gap to Dusseldorf in the relegation play-off spot staying at six points. They host Hoffenheim here who will be desperate to improve on last week’s poor effort as well as a six-game streak without a win and they should be able to earn at least a point against the struggling home side.