2019-20 Bundesliga – Paderborn vs Borussia Dortmund Preview & Prediction
When does Paderborn vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Sunday 31st May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Borussia Dortmund being played? Benteler-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Borussia Dortmund? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn drew for the third game in succession in their midweek clash with Augsburg but it was yet another game where they could not come away with the three points and time is running out for them to avoid relegation.
- They are now without a win in their last nine Bundesliga matches after the goalless draw in which they had their chances but failed to convert, although the stalemate was a fair outcome.
- Paderborn will come into this game without Klaus Gjasula after he picked up his 15th yellow card of the campaign in midweek but the hosts come into this with very few injury concerns.
- Borussia Dortmund suffered a devastating blow to their hopes of ending Bayern Munich’s reign in the Bundesliga as they fell to defeat against their rivals in their top of the table clash in midweek.
- Dortmund did not play to their capable best as Bayern frustrated them and were unable to respond having fallen behind just before half-time with the gap now standing at 10 points following Bayern’s convincing win over Fortuna Dusseldorf on Saturday.
- It is now likely that Dortmund will focus on finishing in second spot and earning a place in the Champions League but they have suffered a double blow during the week with Mo Dahoud ruled out for the season while Erling Haaland will miss this clash with a knee injury.
Borussia Dortmund will have to pick themselves up after almost
certainly handing Bayern Munich the Bundesliga title following their
loss to their rivals in midweek. They have the perfect chance to respond
as they travel to bottom of the table Paderborn but the hosts will have
other ideas. They have drawn their last three games but their lack of
firepower up front is likely to cost them with Dortmund able to claim a
comfortable victory despite having some injury issues.