When does Paderborn vs Bayern Munich kick off? Saturday 28th September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Bayern Munich being played? Benteler-Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Paderborn vs Bayern Munich? Cloud, 17c
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Bayern Munich in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Bayern Munich?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Paderborn & Bayern Munich? Paderborn 0-6 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn remain two points adrift at the bottom of the Bundesliga after their 2-1 defeat at Hertha BSC last Saturday but they can treat this match as a free hit.
- Centre-back Sebastian Schonlau could be included in the squad having returned to full training last week and his return will put pressure on current pairing Christian Strohdiek and Uwe Hunemeier.
- Ben Zolinski should keep his place up front after scoring on his first league start of the season last weekend but Babacar Gueye and Streli Bamba are pacier options in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Huth; Drager, Strohdiek, Hunemeier, Collins; Cauly, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Antwi-Adjej; Michel, Zolinski
Doubtful: Schonlau (Injured)
- Bayern Munich eased to a 4-0 victory at home to Koln last Saturday, extending their unbeaten run in the Bundesliga to 19 matches.
- David Alaba returned to full training on Thursday but he is unlikely to go straight back into the starting line-up, meaning Lucas Hernandez will continue at left-back.
- Jann Fiete Arp has been ruled out after sustaining an injury in training so 18-year-old Joshua Zirkzee could be among the substitutes again, and Leon Goretzka remains sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Boateng, Sule, Hernandez; Thiago Alcantara, Kimmich; Gnabry, Philippe Coutinho, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Goretzka (Injured), Arp (Injured)
Doubtful: Alaba (Injured)
After thumping Koln 4-0 last Saturday, Bayern face another of the promoted teams and a similar scoreline would not be surprising. The champions are the highest scorers in the Bundesliga whereas Paderborn have conceded 14 goals in five games, so expect Bayern to win and by some margin.