When does Mainz vs Wolfsburg kick off? Saturday 28th September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Mainz vs Wolfsburg being played? OPEL ARENA
What are the expected weather conditions for Mainz vs Wolfsburg? Cloud, 19c
What TV channel is Mainz vs Wolfsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Mainz vs Wolfsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Mainz vs Wolfsburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Mainz & Wolfsburg? Wolfsburg 3-0 Mainz
THE TEAM NEWS
- A late goal at Schalke last Friday consigned Mainz 05 to their fifth defeat in sixth competitive games this season, leaving them second from bottom in the standings.
- Danny Latza and Aaron Martin have both been absent in training this week and are doubtful, but long-term absentee Phillipp Mwene is back in full training.
- Karim Onisiwo could be recalled up front alongside Robin Quaison after coming on and scoring his first goal of the season at Schalke, with recent signing Adam Szalai yet to open his account.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Muller; Brosinski, St. Juste, Niakhate, Aaron Martin; Malong, Fernandes, Baku; Boetius, Onisiwo, Quaison
Unavailable: Mwene (Injured), Bell (Injured), Mateta (Injured), Seydel (Injured), Ji Dong-Wong (Injured)
Doubtful: Latza (Injured), Aaron Martin (Injured)
- Wolfsburg drew 1-1 for the third Bundesliga game in a row at home to Hoffenheim on Monday as they maintained their unbeaten start to the campaign.
- Coach Oliver Glasner has no fresh injury concerns but he will again be without John Anthony Brooks, Ignacio Camacho, Daniel Ginczek, Koen Casteels, Xaver Schlager and Paulo Otavio.
- Elvis Rexhbecaj is fit again after missing Monday's game through illness but having been a regular last season, he is yet to make an appearance under Glasner this term.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Pervan; Guilavogui, Tisserand, Knoche; William, Arnold, Gerhardt, Roussillon; Mehmedi, Weghorst, Brekalo
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Ignacio Camacho (Injured), Ginczek (Injured), Casteels (Injured), Schlager (Injured), Paulo Otavio (Injured)
Wolfsburg have failed to win on their last eight visits to the Opel Arena but on current form they are favourites for this clash. While Mainz have had a terrible start to the season, the Wolves are proving a tough nut to crack and after three successive draws, they should take all three points here.