When does Mainz vs Paderborn kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Mainz vs Paderborn being played? OPEL ARENA
What TV channel is Mainz vs Paderborn on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Mainz vs Paderborn in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Mainz vs Paderborn?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
What was the score in the last meeting between Mainz & Paderborn? Paderborn 1-2 Mainz
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mainz 05 continue to blow hot and cold and are just two points above the drop zone after last Sunday's 4-0 defeat at Wolfsburg.
- St. Juste remains a doubt after missing the trip to Wolfsburg and fellow centre-backs Bell and Hack are still out, so coach Beierlorzer may revert to a back four.
- Fernandes will be hoping to make his comeback from injury after returning to the squad last weekend, while Mateta is expected to be recalled up front.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zentner; Baku, Bruma, Niakhate, Brosinski; Oztunali, Latza, Malong, Quaison; Onisiwo, Mateta
Unavailable: Bell (Injured), Hack (Injured)
Doubtful: St. Juste (Injured)
- Paderborn put up a good fight away to Bayern Munich last Friday but eventually went down to a 3-2 loss, leaving them bottom of the table.
- Striker Mamba could miss the rest of the season after suffering a knee injury in Munich but Sabiri, who has missed the last two games, could return in his place.
- Michel, who came off the bench and scored at Bayern, is also a possible replacement, while Collins should return at left-back after being rested last week.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Zingerle; Jans, Strohdiek, Schonlau, Collins; Vasiliadis, Gjasula; Proger, Sabiri, Antwi-Adjei; Srbeny
Unavailable: Killian (Injured), Mamba (Injured)
Doubtful: Collins (Rested), Sabiri (Injured)
Paderborn may be propping up the Bundesliga table but they have only failed to score in one of their last 12 league games. Mainz's recent results have ranged from 5-0 wins to 4-0 losses, so expect goals at both ends in this crucial relegation battle.