When does Mainz vs Hertha kick off? Saturday 14th September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Mainz vs Hertha being played? OPEL ARENA
What is the weather forecast for Mainz vs Hertha? Clear, 21c
What television channel is Mainz vs Hertha on? Some Bundesliga matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Mainz vs Hertha? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed live via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Mainz vs Hertha?
What was the score when the teams last met? Hertha 2-1 Mainz
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mainz 05 went into the international break bottom of the Bundesliga table as the only side yet to register a point after their 6-1 drubbing at the hands of Bayern Munich.
- Jeremiah St. Juste is set to return in defence having only been fit enough for the bench against Bayern but first-choice goalkeeper Florian Muller is doubtful with a hand injury.
- Recent signing Adam Szalai has returned from international duty with a knock so youngster Jonathan Burkardt could start up front again with Jean-Philippe Mateta and Ji Dong-Wong sidelined for the foreseeable future.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Muller; Brosinski, St. Juste, Niakhate, Aaron Martin; Malong, Fernandes, Latza; Boetius, Szalai, Quaison
Unavailable: Mwene (Injured), Bell (Injured), Mateta (Injured), Seydel (Injured), Ji Dong-Wong (Injured)
Doubtful: Muller (Injured), Szalai (Injured)
- Since starting the season with an impressive 2-2 draw at Bayern, Hertha BSC have suffered two disappointing 3-0 defeats to Wolfsburg and Schalke 04, leaving them second from bottom.
- Right-back Peter Pekarik suffered a fresh injury blow on international duty and has been ruled out and the game will come too soon for midfielder Arne Maier.
- Winger Marius Wolf could go straight into the side following his loan move from Borussia Dortmund while another summer signing, Dedryck Boyata, could also travel to Mainz having returned to full training.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Rekik, Stark, Plattenhardt; Grujic, Darida; Lukebakio, Duda, Wolf; Ibisevic
Unavailable: Maier (Injured), Pekarik (Injured)
Mainz and Hertha are the bottom two in the Bundesliga going into this weekend and also the joint-lowest scorers, each finding the net just twice so far this season. In addition, Hertha have failed to score on their last four visits to the Opel Arena so under 2.5 goals looks appealing here.