When does Mainz vs Fortuna Dusseldorf kick off? Sunday 8th March, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Mainz vs Fortuna Dusseldorf being played? OPEL ARENA
What TV channel is Mainz vs Fortuna Dusseldorf on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Mainz vs Fortuna Dusseldorf in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Mainz vs Fortuna Dusseldorf?
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Mainz & Fortuna Dusseldorf? Fortuna Dusseldorf 1-0 Mainz
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mainz 05 picked up a valuable three points at home to Paderborn last Saturday and will be looking to do the same against another relegation rival here.
- St. Juste is fit again and should be included in the squad for this one, while fellow centre-back Hack is also back in training.
- St. Juste could replace Pierre-Gabriel, who came off with a knock against Paderborn, if coach Beierlorzer chooses to switch to a back three.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Zentner; St. Juste, Bruma, Niakhate; Baku, Barreiro, Latza, Mwene; Quaison, Onisiwo; Mateta
Unavailable: Bell (Injured)
Doubtful: St. Juste (Injured), Hack (Injured), Pierre-Gabriel (Injured)
- Fortuna Dusseldorf were stunned by fourth-tier side Saarbrucken on penalties in the cup in midweek but have only lost one of their last five league games.
- Coach Rosler is expected to make changes following Tuesday's cup exit, with Karaman, Berisha and Zimmermann all likely to be recalled.
- Sobottka could also return to the starting line-up after missing last Friday's league match against Hertha through illness, but goalkeeper Steffen remains sidelined.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Kastenmeier; Ayhan, Jorgensen, Suttner; Zimmermann, Stoger, Sobottka, Berisha, Thommy; Hennings, Karaman
Unavailable: Kownacki (Injured), Steffen (Injured)
Fortuna Dusseldorf have struggled on their travels this season and are also the second lowest scorers in the Bundesliga. Mainz have found the net just four times in their last six at home and after one goal separated the two sides in the reverse fixture, another tight battle could be in store.