When does Koln vs Werder Bremen kick off? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Werder Bremen being played? RheinEnergieStadion
What TV channel is Koln vs Werder Bremen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Werder Bremen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Werder Bremen?
Werder Bremen – https://www.werder.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Werder Bremen? Werder Bremen 3-1 Koln
THE TEAM NEWS
- Koln will be on a high after their sensational comeback at Eintracht Frankfurt on Wednesday, when they came from 2-0 down to win 4-2 and record their first back-to-back wins of the season.
- Right-back Ehizibue is set to return to the side after suspension, while it is questionable whether 17-year-old Thielmann will start for the third game running.
- Thielmann's involvement could depend on Drexler, who is a doubt after picking up a knock in Frankfurt, while Clemens, Risse and Sobiech are set to miss out again
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Czichos, Katterbach; Skhiri, Hector; Kainz, Thielmann, Jakobs; Cordoba
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured), Risse (Injured)
Doubtful: Sobiech (Injured), Drexler (Injured)
- Werder Bremen suffered an embarrassing 5-0 defeat at home to Mainz 05 on Tuesday, leaving them third from bottom and piling further pressure on coach Kohfeldt.
- Langkamp and Bargfrede are battling to be fit in time and could be in contention to start, but otherwise Kohfeldt has few options for changes because of injuries.
- Midfielder Bittencourt is suspended after collecting his fifth yellow card of the campaign in midweek, so a change of formation is also a possibility.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pavlenka; Gross, Sahin, Moisander; Lang, Bargfrede, Klaassen, M. Eggestein, Augustinsson; Osako, Rashica
Unavailable: Mohwald (Injured), Fullkrug (Injured), Sargent (Injured), Toprak (Injured), Gebre Selassie (Injured), Bittencourt (Suspended)
Doubtful: Langkamp (Injured), Bargfrede (Injured)
These two sides are level on points at the wrong end of the table but are in contrasting form going into this clash. Koln's incredible comeback at Frankfurt will have done wonders for their confidence and they should be fancied against a Bremen side who are coming off five defeats in six.