When does Koln vs Mainz kick off? Saturday 14th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Mainz being played? RheinEnergieStadion
What TV channel is Koln vs Mainz on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Mainz in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year,sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Mainz?
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Mainz? Mainz 3-1 Koln
THE TEAM NEWS
- Koln lost 2-1 at Rhine rivals Borussia Monchengladbach in Wednesday's rearranged fixture but they have won five of their last six home games.
- Coach Gisdol is expected to freshen things up following Wednesday's match, with fit-again Katterbach set to be recalled at left-back.
- Belgian duo Verstraete and Bornauw remain doubtful having missed the last couple of games and Hauptmann is out after undergoing an operation.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Horn; Ehizibue, Jorge Mere, Leistner, Katterbach; Skhiri, Hector; Kainz, Uth, Drexler; Cordoba
Unavailable: Czichos (Injured), Hauptmann (Injured)
Doubtful: Kessler (Injured), Verstraete (Injured), Bornauw (Injured)
- Mainz 05's results have improved slightly in recent weeks with two wins and two draws in their last five matches, keeping them just outside the bottom three.
- First-choice goalkeeper Zentner has been ruled out for the rest of the season after suffering a cruciate ligament injury against Fortuna Dusseldorf last Sunday, so Muller will fill in.
- Mateta is suspended after his sending off against Dusseldorf so Oztunali is likely to come back into the starting XI following his goal.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Muller; Baku, Bruma, Niakhate, Aaron Martin; Onisiwo, Barreiro, Latza, Oztunali; Quaison, Szalai
Unavailable: Bell (Injured), Zentner (Injured), Mateta (Suspended)
Koln's only recent defeats have come against teams in the top four. They have been racking up wins against the rest of the division, particularly at home, so with Mainz still languishing near the bottom, the Billy Goats should get the better of their former boss.