When does Koln vs Hoffenheim kick off? Friday 8th November, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Hoffenheim being played? RheinEnergieStadion
What TV channel is Koln vs Hoffenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Hoffenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Hoffenheim?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Hoffenheim? Hoffenheim 6-0 Koln
THE TEAM NEWS
- Koln were beaten 2-0 at Fortuna Dusseldorf last Sunday, their third straight defeat in all competitions and fifth in seven Bundesliga matches.
- Young left-back Noah Katterbach has been ruled out after sustaining an injury against Dusseldorf and Kingsley Schindler must be assessed after also limping off.
- Defenders Lasse Sobiech and Matthias Bader are available again although neither was included in the squad last weekend, but Florian Kainz remains a doubt.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Czichos, Hector; Skhiri, Verstraete; Schindler, Schaub, Drexler; Terodde
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured), Katterbach (Injured)
Doubtful: Kainz (Injured), Schindler (Injured)
- Hoffenheim have really kicked on since their shock win at Bayern Munich a month ago, winning all four of their matches since and keeping a clean sheet in three of them.
- Andrej Kramaric, who was an unused substitute against Paderborn last Friday, is still being managed carefully and trained individually at the start of this week, so Jurgen Locadia could start again having scored against Paderborn.
- hlas Bebou has also trained individually after picking up a knock while Konstantinos Stafylidis, Lucas Ribeiro and Havard Nordtveit are all doubtful.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Baumann; Akpoguma, Vogt, Hubner; Kaderabek, Rudy, Grillitsch, Geiger, Skov; Bebou, Locadia
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Ochs (Injured), Zuber (Injured)
Doubtful: Stafylidis (Injured), Lucas Ribeiro (Injured), Nordtveit (Injured), Bebou (Injured)
After a slow start to the campaign, Hoffenheim appear to have clicked under new coach Schreuder, winning their last four league games and conceding just three goals. They face the lowest scorers in the Bundesliga in Koln, so they will be confident of maintaining that good form.