When does Koln vs Hertha kick off? Sunday 29th September, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Hertha being played? RheinEnergieStadion
What are the expected weather conditions for Koln vs Hertha? Rain, 16c
What TV channel is Koln vs Hertha on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Hertha in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Hertha?
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Hertha? Hertha 2-1 Koln
THE TEAM NEWS
- It is four defeats in five league games this season for Koln following their 4-0 drubbing at the hands of Bayern Munich last Saturday.
- Right-back Kingsley Ehizibue must serve a one-match ban following his red card at Bayern so Matthias Bader is set for his first start of the season.
- Coach Achim Beierlorzer is expected to revert to two up front after going for a more defensive approach at Bayern, meaning either Anthony Modeste or Simon Terrode will be recalled alongside Jhon Cordoba.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Horn; Bader, Czichos, Bornauw, Hector; Schaub, Skhiri, Hoger, Drexler; Modeste, Cordoba
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured), Verstraete (Injured), Ehizibue (Suspended)
- After three defeats on the spin, Hertha BSC edged out fellow strugglers Paderborn at home last Saturday to claim their first Bundesliga win of the campaign.
- Centre-back Dedryck Boyata has been struggling with a niggle all week and is doubtful, so either Karim Rekik or Jordan Torunarigha could be recalled to the starting line-up.
- Arne Maier was due to make his comeback from injury in an U23 game this week but suffered a fresh setback in training and is likely to be sidelined for another couple of months, while captain Vedad Ibisevic could be recalled up front.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Boyata, Stark, Plattenhardt; Skjelbred, Grujic; Wolf, Duda, Dilrosun; Ibisevic
Unavailable: Maier (Injured)
Doubtful: Pekarik (Injured), Boyata (Injured)
Hertha have a strong recent record at the RheinEnergieSTADION, winning on seven of their last nine visits there. They will be lifted after getting their first win of the season last weekend whereas Koln were on the end of a heavy defeat, so the visitors make slightly more appeal here.