When does Koln vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Saturday 20th June, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? RheinEnergieStadion
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Eintracht Frankfurt? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Koln vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Koln suffered yet another failure as their wait for a victory goes on with their winless run now standing at eight games after a 3-1 loss on the road at Bayer Leverkusen in midweek with their safety not yet officially confirmed.
- It is highly unlikely they will go down but it remains a possibility due to their poor run with Sebastiaan Bornauw’s effort not enough to help his side take anything from the trip to Leverkusen.
- Jonas Hector did not appear from the bench against Leverkusen but could return to the starting XI for this clash while Koln also have a decision to make with the make-up of their attack with Anthony Modeste and Florian Kainz battling it out to partner Jhon Cordoba.
- Eintracht Frankfurt made it back-to-back successes in Bundesliga as they did enough to see off Schalke 04 in midweek and they will be eager to add another victory here to move a step closer to sealing a top half finish.
- Andre Silva continued his fine form to open the scoring before David Abraham doubled the lead just after the break with Frankfurt managing to see the game out after Schalke had pulled one back just before the hour.
- Frankfurt come into this game in good shape with only a few issues to deal with as Daichi Kamada sits out through suspension, Gelson Fernandes is injured while Goncalo Paciencia is still doubtful as he works his way back to fitness.
Eintracht Frankfurt will have ambitions of finishing the season with
four successive wins but they must overcome Koln to keep those hopes
alive. They have won their last two and will be confident of another
success as they travel to the struggling hosts. Koln have failed to win
any of their last eight matches and with their confidence likely to be
extremely low, Frankfurt can take advantage to pick up another victory.