When does Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen being played? RheinEnergieStadion
What TV channel is Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Bayer Leverkusen?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Bayer Leverkusen? Koln 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Koln have lost five of their last six league games, with their latest defeat at Union Berlin leaving them bottom of the table on goal difference.
- Coach Gisdol is boosted by the return of Czichos and Hector from suspension, with the defensive pair expected to go straight back into the side.
- Youngster Jakobs and back-up goalkeeper Kessler are fresh injury doubts but Gisdol has no major personnel issues as he looks to claim his first win since taking over.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Czichos, Katterbach; Drexler, Hector, Verstraete, Kainz; Cordoba, Terrode
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured)
Doubtful: Jakobs (Injured), Kessler (Injured)
- Bayer Leverkusen were knocked out of the Champions League in midweek after a 2-0 loss at home to Juventus but they do have the consolation of the Europa League, and they are in good form in the Bundesliga.
- There is no change on the personnel front for coach Bosz with Tah serving the final match of his suspension and Pohjanpalo and Weiser still out injured.
- Left-back Sinkgraven made his comeback from injury against Juventus but Wendell could be recalled here, as could Bailey and Volland in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Dragovic, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Baumgartlinger; Bellarabi, Havertz, Bailey; Alario
Unavailable: Tah (Suspended), Pohjanpalo (Injured), Weiser (Injured)
There is normally no shortage of goals when Bayer Leverkusen come to town, with 14 of their last 16 away Bundesliga matches producing three or more. Against the bottom side and third-worst defence in the division, another high-scoring affair looks pretty likely.