When does Koln vs Augsburg kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Augsburg being played? RheinEnergieStadion
What TV channel is Koln vs Augsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Augsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Augsburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Augsburg? Koln 1-1 Augsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- It was a difficult start for new Koln boss Markus Gisdol last Saturday as his side were thumped 4-1 at RB Leipzig, but he will be hoping for better in his first home game in charge.
- Young left-back Noah Katterbach returned to full training this week and should be available, but Christian Clemens, Vincent Koziello and Jorge Mere remain sidelined.
- Florian Kainz made his comeback from injury as a half-time substitute against Leipzig and could start on the left wing ahead of youngster Ismail Jakobs, who has started the last two games.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Czichos, Hector; Skhiri, Verstraete, Hoger; Schindler, Modeste, Kainz
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured), Koziello (Injured), Jorge Mere (Injured)
Doubtful: Katterbach (Injured)
- Augsburg put some distance between them and the bottom two last weekend with a 4-0 victory at home to Hertha BSC, recording their first back-to-back Bundesliga wins since April.
- Attackers Marco Richter and Sergio Cordova are expected to be fit despite coming off with knocks against Hertha, although Andre Hahn could replace Richter on the right anyway after impressing as a substitute.
- Michael Gregoritsch returned to the first-team fold this week following his internal suspension, although coach Martin Schmidt has not confirmed whether he will be included in the matchday squad.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Koubek; Framberger, Jedvaj, Gouweleeuw, Max; Khedira, Baier; Hahn, Niederlechner, Vargas; Cordova
Unavailable: Suchy (Injured), Gruezo (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Finnbogason (Injured)
Doubtful: Gregoritsch (Out of favour)
Augsburg's form has improved of late with just one defeat in their last five games, culminating in the 4-0 win over Hertha last weekend. They are also unbeaten in nine games against Koln and should be fancied to at least extend that run, with the Billy Goats having lost their last five competitive games.