When does Hoffenheim vs Union Berlin kick off? Saturday 20th June, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Union Berlin being played? PreZero Arena
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Union Berlin? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim remained right in the hunt for a European spot after they drew level on points with Wolfsburg in sixth place thanks to a solid win on the road at Augsburg on Wednesday with their second half performance giving them a great platform to build on here.
- With the scores level at the break, two goals in quick succession from Moanes Dabour gave Hoffenheim a comfortable lead before Ihlas Bebou sealed the win late on after Augsburg had pulled one back.
- The managerless side only have a couple of injury issues ahead of this game with Ishak Belfodil out while Sargis Adamyan is a doubt but they have plenty of options at their disposal with Andrej Kramaric hoping for a place in the starting XI.
- After six matches without a win in the Bundesliga, Union Berlin made it back-to-back wins as they edged the three points at home to bottom of the table Paderborn in midweek with that success ensuring they will still be in the top flight next season.
- An own goal just before the half-hour mark was enough for Union to seal the victory but this is likely to be a much tougher contest for them, especially as they come up against a side with plenty still to play for.
- Union will want to end their season on a high and the pressure is off them after winning their last but while they could also receive a fitness boost here with Akaki Gogia and Christopher Lenz both close to a return to action.
Hoffenheim come into this game level on points with Wolfsburg as the
race for sixth place is set to go down to the wire. The hosts will be
full of confidence after putting in an assured display to see off
Augsburg in midweek and will now look to make it back-to-back wins as
they host Union Berlin. The pressure is off the visitors after winning
their last two games to ensure they will play in the Bundesliga again
next season and that should result in an open game with plenty of goals.