When does Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig kick off? Friday 12th June, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig being played? PreZero Arena
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim were held to a draw with Fortuna Dusseldorf last week and despite that making it four matches without defeat, the club opted to part ways with boss Alfred Schreuder in what was a surprising move with them currently sitting in seventh place in the table.
- They are just two points off sixth placed Wolfsburg in the race for a spot in next season’s Europa League following the stalemate they achieved with Dusseldorf which they could not be disappointed with after captain Benjamin Hubner was sent off just nine minutes in.
- Goals from Moanes Dabour and Steven Zuber helped Hoffenheim fight back from a goal down and although they were unable to hang on, they may be able to hand a first start since the league’s restart to Andrej Kramaric in what would be a big boost for the managerless side.
- RB Leipzig’s inconsistencies at home cost them once again as they were held at home to bottom club Paderborn in a hugely disappointing result which keeps their spot in the top four firmly at risk.
- Leipzig have now drawn all three of their home matches since the resumption of the Bundesliga but failing to beat Paderborn will be the result that causes the most alarm after they were made to pay for ill-discipline again.
- Dayot Upamecano was shown a second yellow for petulantly kicking the ball away with his side leading through Patrik Schick’s strike and they failed to hang on with Paderborn equalising in injury time which could lead to changes from Julian Nagelsmann who will need to tweak his defence due to Upamecano’s ban.
Hoffenheim made an intriguing decision to relieve head coach Alfred
Schreuder of his duties during the week and it will be interesting to
see how his old team respond to his departure as they host RB Leipzig.
The visitors dropped yet more points on home soil last week and remain
without a win at the Red Bull Arena since the Bundesliga restarted.
Hoffenheim are unbeaten in four and although Leipzig will feel they can
make it three away wins from three, it is likely that both teams will
find the back of the net in this one.