When does Hoffenheim vs Mainz kick off? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Mainz being played? PreZero Arena
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Mainz on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Mainz in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Mainz?
Hoffenheim – https://www.achtzehn99.de/tickets/online-kaufen/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hoffenheim & Mainz? Mainz 4-2 Hoffenheim
THE TEAM NEWS
- In-form Hoffenheim will be hoping that the international break has not disrupted their rhythm as they have won their last six games in all competitions, conceding just four goals in the process.
- Lukas Rupp and Ihlas Bebou will both be assessed after going off injured in the win over Koln, and Sargis Adamyan – who came on and scored in that game – is also a doubt.
- Andrej Kramaric is expected to be fit despite missing the Koln game and not featuring for Croatia during the break, while Dennis Geiger should shake off the knock he picked up on international duty.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Baumann; Posch, Vogt, Hubner; Kaderabek, Rudy, Grillitsch, Rupp, Skov; Kramaric, Locadia
Unavailable: Belfodil (Injured), Ochs (Injured), Zuber (Injured)
Doubtful: Nordtveit (Injured), Bebou (Injured), Rupp (Injured), Adamyan (Injured), Kramaric (Injured), Geiger (Injured)
- Mainz parted company with coach Sandro Schwarz after their 3-2 defeat at home to Union Berlin, their third loss in four games, and replaced him with Achim Beierlorzer, who himself was dismissed by Koln on the same weekend.
- Strikers Jean-Philippe Mateta and Ji Dong-Wong stepped up their recoveries from injury over the international break, and their return cannot come soon enough for Mainz.
- Defenders Philipp Mwene and Jeremiah St. Juste have been nursing injuries and did not feature in a friendly against Darmstadt last week, with Alexander Hack on standby to take St. Juste's place.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zentner; Brosinski, St. Juste, Niakhate, Aaron Martin; Oztunali, Malong, Latza, Boetius; Quaison, Onisiwo
Unavailable: Bell (Injured), Mateta (Injured), Seydel (Injured), Ji Dong-Wong (Injured)
Doubtful: Mwene (Injured), St. Juste (Injured)
The last eight meetings between these two sides have produced a total of 40 goals and Sunday's encounter could well be another high-scoring one. Hoffenheim have scored at least twice in each of their last five Bundesliga games, while Mainz have shipped a league-high 30 goals this season.