When does Hoffenheim vs Koln kick off? Wednesday 27th May, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Hoffenheim vs Koln being played? PreZero Arena
Where can I get tickets for Hoffenheim vs Koln? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Hoffenheim vs Koln on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hoffenheim vs Koln in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hoffenheim’s poor run of form was extended as they failed to win for a seventh consecutive Bundesliga game after they were held to a draw against bottom of the table Paderborn at the weekend.
- Robert Skov gave Hoffenheim the dream start with an assured finish just four minutes into the contest but that lead did not last long as Paderborn equalised just five minutes later with that goal turning out to be the end of the scoring.
- It was another frustrating afternoon for Hoffenheim whose hopes of qualifying for Europe remain but they cannot allow this winless run to continue, although their efforts will be hindered with top-scorer Andrej Kramaric set to miss out with injury once again.
- Koln made it three games without a win in the Bundesliga but were thankful for a point against Fortuna Dusseldorf after coming back from two goals down with just three minutes remaining in that contest.
- With a disappointing defeat well and truly on the cards, Koln somehow managed to conjure up an unlikely comeback as goals from Anthony Modeste and Jhon Cordoba rescued a point for the hosts but the game could have been very different if Mark Uth had converted his penalty when Koln trailed by just one goal.
- Koln’s season could still go either way but their current form suggests they may find it difficult to finish in the top half of the table and they could be boosted by the return of Niklas Hauptmann for this contest.
Both Hoffenheim and Koln can still mount a challenge for sixth spot and a place in Europe but their poor recent form cannot continue if they are to do so. Hoffenheim have now gone seven matches without a win as they failed to beat the side propping up the table in Paderborn at the weekend. Their home form is also a huge concern having won just two of their last nine league games at the PreZero Arena but they tend to be involved in high-scoring games on home soil and with Koln also seeing plenty of action at both ends of the field, the goals should flow in this one.